Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Challenge #33 ANYTHING GOES



Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Before we share our designer's fabulous creations
I want to share that artbymiran is looking 
for designers for both of our teams
DT Call information can be found here

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #31!!
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #32
Be sure to check back for our Winner announcement next Friday June 5th

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week

aka COOPs


Hello, my name is Nic aka Coops.I live in the Staffordshire Moorlands, in the UK.


I have been crafting for a few years now and I love to create a variety of styles.

I don`t think I have a signature style, although some people say they recognise my cards by my distressed edges.

I love to sit and colour, I find it helps me to relax.

My favourite colouring medium is Promarkers and Flexmarkers and lately I have

 been enjoying trying Polychromo`s and Inktense pencils.

I am also a big book reader and enjoy spending time with my family and gardening.

Thanks so much to Mi Ran for asking me to be a guest DT for this challenge.



Nic's gorgeous creation showcasing April 


Please stop over to Nic's blog and leave her some love for all of her                                                     fabulous creations!


Now for some breath -taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........

Our amazing owner and artist
MiRan
showcasing Cowgirl Bonnie 

showcasing Bountiful Ceci
Whimsy Rubber Stamps 


Whimsy Rubber Stamps 





showcasing Blossom Breeze


showcasing Miss Sunshine 
(without background)


showcasing Sierra 
Whimsy Rubber Stamps 




Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge
You may use any company image you like 
(extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!