Followers

Friday, February 6, 2015

Challenge #25 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #23!!
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our 24th Challenge?
Be sure to check back for our announcement next Friday February 13th!

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week



It’s a fabulous honour to be asked to guest on the Art by MiRan challenge and so I really hope I’ve made something you enjoy Open-mouthed smile My name is Sandie but I’m known in blogland ashttp://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/. I have been crafting on and off for too many years to say and I adore the freedom of emotion it gives us all. It’s a way to relax in an ever busy world. I am married with 8 children who often join me in my crafting which makes it even more joyful. I love colouring and Mi Ran’s images are just so beautiful to work with, and there are so many possibilities for framing such wonderful art. I chose to ‘actually’ frame-it for this challenge, adding an uplifting sentiment and lots of embellies (which if you drop by my blog you will see I can’t help myself! lol). Thank you for letting me share with you today and I will be back to see what you all make too. Crafty hugs, Sandie xxxx



Sandie rocked Punkie Pattie with gorgeous 3D frame art!!

Please stop over to Sandie's blog and leave her some love for all of her fabulous creations!


We are so excited to introduce our newest designers
Babi
showcasing Wind Blown 



Linda 
showcasing April


showcasing Mystica



Kristina 
showcasing Florina



showcasing Missy Chic 





showcasing All of My Heart 




Bonnie 
showcasing Punkette Peta





showcasing A Closer Look 






 showcasing Flutterby 





Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card / project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge

You may use any company image you like (extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!