Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #9
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our 10th Challenge?
Be sure to check back for our announcement next Friday August 1st !!


Now please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week



Hello, my name is Regan (aka Charmed Stamping). I'm a busy, working, single mom (to one very handsome four year old son). I've been paper crafting for over ten years. What started as a {somewhat reluctant} favor to help my best friend launch her business as a Stampin' Up demonstrator blossomed into so much more!
In the time that I have been stamping, I've amassed a vast array of stamps and accessories to assist in my card making, allowing me to indulge in another favorite hobby - SHOPPING! I discovered digital stamps in 2008 and a whole new obsession was born! And don't even get me started about my Copics! It's so fun to view my growth as a colorist and a paper crafter over the years, and I look forward to seeing where the future will take me.

Regan's beautiful card showcasing Girl Friday 



Please stop over to Regan's blog  and leave her some love for her beautiful creation!

NOW from our Amazing Designers and Owner Mi Ran

Mi Ran 
showcasing Lilly's Tulip




showcasing Autumn Memoirs



 Desire 
showcasing Pretty Molly 



Jo
showcasing Miss Broadway 




 Monica 
showcasing April's Rain 



 Tracey 
 showcasing Rubber Stamp Collection - Champagne Lucy 




Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card / project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge
You may use any company image you like (extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!
Crafty Hugs'