Followers

Friday, May 16, 2014

Challenge #6 Anything Goes


Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our 6th "Anything Goes" Challenge



Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite

for Challenge #4
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our 5th Challenge?
Be sure to check back for our announcement next Friday May 23rd !!

Now please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week!



Hello, Pat K here from Ontario, Canada. I live in a small town called Oakville on the shores of Lake Ontario. We raised a wonderful son and daughter here and are blessed with 5 grandchildren.
I took early retirement 8 years ago after 19 years as an Administrative Assistant. I quickly converted the smallest bedroom in our house into a craftroom and began collecting…..paper, paper, and more paper. Now my die collection has increased to a scary obsession as well. Copics are my colouring medium of choice. My workhorse is the Big Shot by Sizzix and I’m on my second Spellbinder Grand Calibur die cutting machine. I love the convenience of digital images and use a Canon iP6700D for printing. Thank you so much for having me Mi Ran.....I am honoured. Hugs, Pat K

Pat's gorgeous creation showcasing Bashful Belinda




Please visit Pat's blog and leave her some love!!


NOW from our Amazing Designers and Owner Mi Ran!

Mi Ran 
showcasing Bow Tie 




Jo
showcasing Love Notes 




Desire 
showcasing Gracie  and Cute Window


Monica
showcasing Hey You


Janice
showcasing April Spring Rain and Cute Window 



Vesi
showcasing Florence 



 showcasing Gracie 


Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card / project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge
You may use any company image you like (extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!
Crafty Hugs'